Saturday, November 14, 2009

Day 23: Homeward bound

Finished packing this morning, checked out, and headed straight for the station to take the train to the airport. I was a little nervous about the size of the luggage I've got because of my kendo bogu, but it worked out fine. Got to the airport with quite a few hours to kill so I bought a couple last minute gifts using the spare money on my rail pass.

Wandered around the airport a while trying to find a wireless network. Just as I was about to give up and head back to my gate to wait it out, I stumbled on a "Yahoo Cafe" which is a room full of computers with free internet access. Woohoo! Finally got a chance to finish my last few blog posts before I leave (I'll post them when I get back since I don't have the pictures uploaded).

Heading out now to catch my flight. I'm indebted to so many people who helped me here and made sure everything went super smoothly. Thank you, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment